Build scripts for Debian/Ubuntu packages

Luke Short ekultails at gmail.com
Mon May 28 14:03:43 CDT 2018

Hey everyone,

    I agree that having public visibility into the building of Wine
packaging would be beneficial for the community.

I would be interested in helping keep Fedora packages up to date. Starting
on June 1st, Fedora 26 will become end-of-life. This means that older
versions of Fedora packages should stop being built and Fedora 28 packages
should be added. I do not know how those packages are built and using Mock
could help streamline and future proof Fedora packaging.

Sincerely,
    Luke Short