ntdll: Call system hook in LdrResolveDelayLoadedAPI when dll hook is missing

Francois Gouget fgouget at codeweavers.com
Wed Nov 7 04:20:25 CST 2018

On Wed, 7 Nov 2018, André Hentschel wrote:
[...]
> > kernel32:
> > loader.c:531: Test failed: 1273: loading failed err 193
> > loader.c:531: Test failed: 1277: loading failed err 193
> > loader.c:531: Test failed: 1285: loading failed err 193
>
> those are pre-existing

The reason why the TestBot does not notice is that the error message
contains the line number. I'm not talking about the initial ':531' (that
one is ignored) but the ': 1273:' that follows which identifies the
map_image_section() call site. That changed so it thinks it's a new
error.

That should only be an issue when the test is modified so that it's not
a big deal.

Otherwise a solution may be to use ok_() in map_image_section() so it
reports the line of the call site. This means losing the exact
map_image_section() line where the error occurred but that's probably ok
since each error message is easily identifiable.

--
Francois Gouget <fgouget at codeweavers.com>