gdi32: Specify the suitable hinting flags explicitly.

Byeongsik Jeon bsjeon at hanmail.net
Tue Nov 20 15:20:55 CST 2018

On Tue, 20 Nov 2018 23:26:55 +0300, Dmitry Timoshkov <dmitry at baikal.ru>
wrote:
> I'd suggest to either ask Werner to give a higher priority to that bug,
> or find someone else able to fix it properly on Freetype side instead of
> hacking Wine (or any other 3rd party project) with adding workarounds for
> this bug.

OK. I'm not stick to the patch of wine on this issue.

Bug #41639 is 'WONTFIX'? In fact, unlike what Bug #41639 claims,
Freetype builds are much easier than Wine builds.

Freetype seems to be problematic because it has various build options
and various versions are being distributed. If Wine built in Freetype as
a submodule, it will be easier. But I'm not claiming this :)

Thank you for your comment.