TestBot news

Francois Gouget fgouget at codeweavers.com
Thu Nov 29 05:36:07 CST 2018

On Wed, 31 Oct 2018, Francois Gouget wrote:
[...]
> The remaining todo list for the TestBot:
>
> * Add support for locales in Wine VMs.

This is done. Every patch is now tested in a sampling of locales:
English of course, one non-English 'regular' locale (French), and two
'double-byte' locales (Japanese and Chinese). I expect to add
right-to-left locales soon.

Note that some tests (gdi32:font) get a lot of errors in the Japanese
and Chinese locales. Any extra fonts or other packages I should install?

> * Allow submitting Windows test executables to run in Wine.

This is done. You can now upload your own test executables and pass them
custom options to test Wine. Depending on their bitness the executables
will be run in either the win32 or wow64 builds.

An improvement coming with the next point will be the ability to pick
the Wine build to test (probably more useful for patches).

> * Allow specifying a locale for jobs running in Wine.

This is coming soon.

--
Francois Gouget <fgouget at codeweavers.com>