RFC: wintab32: Qt applications crash after WTOpen

Alex Henrie alexhenrie24 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 10:11:45 CDT 2018

On Wed, Oct 24, 2018 at 2:04 PM Bernhard Übelacker
<bernhardu at mailbox.org> wrote:

> Just one other question, do you see any value in the
> tests from my first email?

As currently written, I think they're a good start but not ready for
inclusion in Wine. It would be great to have a test that shows that
WTInfo returns certain default values if the computer is not a tablet,
but I don't know how to write that test properly without more
information about what WTInfo does when the computer is indeed a
tablet.

-Alex