GSOC 2019 Participation

Aaron aaron.dezoysa at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 01:56:11 CDT 2019

Hello, My name is Aaron De Zoysa. I am currently doing my BSc in Computer
Science at Informatics Institute of Technology Colombo, Sri Lanka, which is
in partnership with the University of Westminster. I am interested to
participate in GSoC 2019 with the interest of working with The Wine Project
as there are interesting projects which caught my attention. The project
that I am interested in contributing to is the AppDB improvements. I have
experience with  JSON, PHP, Java, JavaScript, Python, HTML, XML, CSS3, SQL
and jQuery. I would love to be a part of the Wine community and would like
some guidance on contributing to this project and wha information is
required for my proposal.

Thank you,

Aaron De Zoysa