More TestBot D3D failures

Zebediah Figura z.figura12 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 20:15:50 CDT 2019

On 4/12/19 8:58 AM, Marvin wrote:
> === debian9 (32 bit WoW report) ===
>
> d3d11:
> d3d11.c:5665: Test failed: Got unexpected hr 0x8876086a.
> Unhandled exception: page fault on execute access to 0x00000000 in 32-bit code (0x00000000).

This one is caused by missing ARB_pipeline_statistics_query. Debian only
makes available Mesa 13.0.6, which doesn't expose that extension, so
this could be solved by manually upgrading Mesa. Francois, how difficult
would this be?

At the same time, perhaps we should either handle this in tests, or
handle it in wined3d, presumably by refusing to expose feature level
10.0 (that is, assuming that the test is correct in asserting that
D3D11_QUERY_PIPELINE_STATISTICS requires feature level 10.0) if
ARB_pipeline_statistics_query is not available.