[resend] ntdll: Add test for environment variables in PEB block

Fabian Maurer dark.shadow4 at web.de
Wed Apr 24 08:37:28 CDT 2019

> Does it pick up updated registry values after WM_SETTINGCHANGE? New
> explorer child processes should get updated variables after such
> notification.

Only partially. WM_SETTINGCHANGE or logout/login don't reproduce the effect I
want to show with this test. To have environment variables updated out of
order (i.e. not only expanded in alphabetical order), you have to do a reboot.

> Asking to reboot is unrealistic.

I'm sorry, it's the only time this specific behavior is triggered.

Regards,
Fabian Maurer