v4l patches feedback?

Zebediah Figura z.figura12 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 08:41:14 CDT 2019

Hello Damjan,

On 4/26/19 12:48 AM, Damjan Jovanovic wrote:
> Hi
>
> Can I please have some feedback on:
> https://source.winehq.org/patches/data/163594
> https://source.winehq.org/patches/data/163460
> https://source.winehq.org/patches/data/163461
>
> Thank you
> Damjan

My apologies; I've been meaning to give these a full review, but it's
been a couple very busy days for me.

The devenum and avicap32 patches look fine at least to me. I'm a little
concerned that native applications might do what devenum currently does
and expect functioning webcam indices to be contiguous, but I know of no
native application that uses avicap32 directly, and I've never yet
figured out how to get a real Windows machine to report multiple devices
through avicap32.