Winter is coming

Sveinar Søpler cybermax at dexter.no
Sat Dec 7 09:14:25 CST 2019

All i want for christmas is... for someone to make a huge push towards
releasing vkd3d_1.2, so that it would not pass yet another year to
actually have working D3D12 out-of-the-box with a release version of wine :)

Yeah, i know its a huge wish in the likes of "world peace" and the
likes, but well.. one can always wish :)

Sveinar