[wine-devel] Wine staging 4.21 release

Sveinar Søpler cybermax at dexter.no
Sat Dec 7 12:36:55 CST 2019

I think you are overcomplicating something that does not need to be.

The "Report" is somewhat trunkated. So are you kinda saying you would
want a more detailed report on what patches and things that are changed?
And that the report posted does not meet a proper standard? Probably a
fair request, but i don't know what the real benefit would be unless you
miss some important patchset that gets removed and breaks something the
staging devs are not aware of - which do happen from time to time.

I guess the "best" way for you personally if you really want to get into
stuff like that is to pay attention to the commit messages on GIT. None
of us live in a perfect world, and i do not think it is overly easy (or
informative for everyone) to make the report too detailed.

Sveinar