Suppressing Wine prefix configuration message window?

Sveinar Søpler cybermax at dexter.no
Wed Dec 11 08:30:14 CST 2019

If you compile wine yourself you could do it the same way that Proton
does it.

https://github.com/ValveSoftware/wine/commit/6051b0612ca0436139f6e059cdaa704b7d9fa7ab#diff-c8f2bcc0e39f35fc901b2e468a7aadf8

I do not think there is a native way of doing this, as Proton would have
surely used it.. But one could elaborate on that patch to maybe make it
to something like Dmitry suggests with an option of "-q" or something.

Sveinar