[PATCH] ole32: Fix typos in comments.
andrey.goosev at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 10:19:12 CST 2019
Signed-off-by: Andrey Gusev <andrey.goosev at gmail.com>
dlls/ole32/compobj.c | 2 +-
dlls/ole32/storage32.c | 2 +-
2 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
diff --git a/dlls/ole32/compobj.c b/dlls/ole32/compobj.c
index a91067fcb7..daa405356f 100644
@@ -4763,7 +4763,7 @@ HRESULT WINAPI CoWaitForMultipleHandles(DWORD dwFlags, DWORD dwTimeout,
* pszName [I] String representing the object.
* pBindOptions [I] Parameters affecting the binding to the named object.
- * riid [I] Interface to bind to on the objecct.
+ * riid [I] Interface to bind to on the object.
* ppv [O] On output, the interface riid of the object represented
* by pszName.
diff --git a/dlls/ole32/storage32.c b/dlls/ole32/storage32.c
index 515880ec36..6b05669a5e 100644
@@ -8622,7 +8622,7 @@ end:
* pwcsName [ I] Unicode string with filename (can be relative or NULL)
* grfMode [ I] Access mode for opening the new storage object (see STGM_ constants)
* reserved [ ?] unused?, usually 0
- * ppstgOpen [IO] A pointer to IStorage pointer to the new onject
+ * ppstgOpen [IO] A pointer to IStorage pointer to the new object
* S_OK if the file was successfully created
More information about the wine-devel