Wine staging 5.0 rc1 release
leslie_alistair at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 14 01:50:01 CST 2019
Binary packages for various distributions will be available from:
Summary since last release
* Rebased to current wine 5.0 rc1 (825 patches are applied to wine vanilla)
Upstreamed (Either directly from staging or fixed with a similar patch).
* kernel32: Convert scsi device type in SCSI_getprocentry.
* kernel32: Add support for reading scsi devices from sysfs.
* wusa: Implement basic installation logic.
* wusa: Ignore systemProtection subkey of registry key.
* wusa: Treat empty update list as error.
* wusa: Implement WOW64 support.
* wusa: Improve tracing of installation process.
* wusa: Print warning when encountering msdelta compressed files.
* wined3d: Silence extremely noisy FIXME in
* ole32: Correctly parse unicode property storage dictionaries.
* winebuild-Fake_Dlls patchset
Where can you help
* Run Steam/Battle.net/GOG/UPlay/Epic
* Test your favorite game.
* Test your favorite applications.
* Improve staging patches and get them accepted upstream.
As always, if you find a bug, please report it via
More information about the wine-devel