Wine translation for ast locale

Enol Puente enolp at softastur.org
Wed Feb 27 16:35:28 CST 2019

Hi,

My name is Enol and I am member of Softastur association which translates
free as freedom software into Asturian.

During these days I was translating Wine into Asturian and I have already
completed 1000 of 3699 strings, now I would like to request their merge
into Wine's code to review them.
Asturian is an only 639-2 ISO language and currently is not an "official"
language of Windows, but you can select it from Language settings on that
OS (thanks to the work on CLDR) to set only date and time, and ask
third-party apps to use it if they have Asturian translations. I hope this
is not a problem.

Thanks for reading me.