Staging of patches

Alistair Leslie-Hughes leslie_alistair at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 11 03:29:05 CDT 2019

Hi All,

Since AJ is away I have started adding patches from the mailing list
to wine-staging.  Usually I would do a mid release of staging with the
extra patches but due to the recent release of Debian 10, wine OBS needs
some
updates, which aren't expected to be completed until the next wine release.

Currently patches from the mailing list.

gdi32: Use the correct type for the final parameter of FSOpenResourceFile().
Define AT_NO_AUTOMOUNT if needed.
winebus.sys: Report the native product string for some Xbox gamepads
shell32: add SHMultiFileProperties stub
d3drm: Correct paramater count of several interface defines.
user32: Also scan for mouse devices in GetRawInputDeviceList().
evr: Share source with strmbase.
evr: Build with msvcrt.
qedit: Share source with strmbase.
qedit: Build with msvcrt.
strmbase: Remove unused wine/unicode.h import.
d3drm: Return error if setting viewport field-of-view to zero or
negative value.
d3drm: Check for NULL pointer in d3drm_viewport2_GetDirect3DViewport().
d3drm: Check for NULL pointer in d3drm_viewport2_GetDevice().
dxgi: Fix possible null output from d3d11_swapchain_GetFullscreenState.
dxgi/tests: Test output after using Alt+Enter to switch fullscreen.
cryptext: Implement CryptExtOpenCER.
ntoskrnl.exe: IoInvalidateDeviceRelations() receives the parent PDO.
winebus.sys: Initialize and teardown the HID backends while the bus FDO
is still extant.
wineboot: Create a root-enumerated device object for winebus.
winebus.sys: Implement AddDevice().
winebus.inf: Add new INF file and copy it to the INF directory.

Grab the latest wine-staging repository, then you can apply them on top
of plain wine.
./patchinstall.sh --backend=git-am DESTDIR=<wine src dir>
mailing-list-patches

Any testing of these patches would be great.

I'll continue to update the list of patches every few days as they are
submitted.

Regards
Alistair.