TestBot news

Francois Gouget fgouget at codeweavers.com
Sat Jul 27 04:59:52 CDT 2019

On Wed, 24 Jul 2019, Francois Gouget wrote:
[...]
> So I'll wait a bit before upgrading the other VM hosts: I can compensate
> the lost of a host by shuffling the VMs around (it takes time though).
> But losing a second host entirely or even partially would really start
> to make a dent in the TestBot performance and require that I move
> another bunch of VMs around :-(

vm4 turned out to be a relatively easy target so I upgraded it next and
it worked. So now all the vm hosts are running Debian 10 (and vm2 still
has a problem with pre-Win7 VMs).

I upgraded w7pro64 and w2008s64. They now have all Windows updates up
to this week.

I tried upgrading w8 but Windows Update got stuck (no progress in more
than 24 hours). So I just updated TestAgentd.

I tried upgrating wxppro but Windows Update got in an infinite loop on
startup so I gave up. It has all updates up 2014 which is when support
for it was dropped by Microsoft anyway so there should not be anything
missing. In the end it just got a TestAgentd update (so no command line
window).

As before, let me know if you notice something weird.

--
Francois Gouget <fgouget at codeweavers.com>