Profiling application under Wine

Hin-Tak Leung htl10 at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jun 25 08:46:12 CDT 2019

Have you tried winetricks dotnet2 (if your application can run under dotnet2)? I have known quite a few dot net issues where running under wine-mono is a much slower than native dotnet2.

dotnet2 runs quite okay on wine, and a lot faster, etc than wine-mono. There are some issues with running microsoft dotnet 3 and 4 under wine, so YMMV.