Ubuntu disco Wine packages available for testing

Rosanne DiMesio dimesio at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 3 16:40:13 CST 2019

In preparation for the upcoming release of Ubuntu 19.04, I have enabled builds of the WineHQ  development and staging branch packages on the OBS.

The packages won't be distributed from the WineHQ download server until 19.04 is actually released in April, but anyone who wants to help with testing can get them directly from our OBS repository.

The OBS repository key can be downloaded from https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/Emulators:/Wine:/Debian/Ubuntu_Next_standard/Release.key. After adding the release key, add the OBS repository with:
sudo apt-add-repository 'deb https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/Emulators:/Wine:/Debian/Ubuntu_Next_standard ./'

Hopefully we'll be able to catch any problems before the official release.

--
Rosanne DiMesio
dimesio at earthlink.net