Problem when running WINE for ARM64 on QEMU user mode.

Carlo B. carlo.bramini at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 16:04:19 CDT 2019

Hello,
I installed QEMU user mode and now I can run Aarch64 executables
tranparently, by following the guidelines in this page:

https://wiki.debian.org/QemuUserEmulation

After that, I cloned the sources of WINE from repository and I
compiled and installed WINE for ARM64. I expected that I could run
something in this configuration, but unfortunately QEMU prints on the
console:

"Unable to find space for application"

Have somebody already got this trouble, or you have an idea about to fix it?
I have found very few messages from web search about that and no
solutions seem to be provided.
At the moment, I used QEMU 2.8.1.

Sincerely.