Piotr Caban : kernel32: Restore C locale for LC_CTYPE category.

Jactry Zeng jactry92 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 00:06:11 CDT 2019

On Mon, Mar 18, 2019 at 9:24 PM Alexandre Julliard <julliard at winehq.org>
wrote:

> Module: wine
> Branch: master
> Commit: c8e195e1797bd513c91927743b3ed38fdfa86c2f
>
> Author: Piotr Caban <piotr at codeweavers.com>
> Date:   Mon Mar 18 20:03:40 2019 +0100
>
> kernel32: Restore C locale for LC_CTYPE category.

I found that this commit broke CJK input method on Wine, even with Sagawa's
patch for bug 46851[1].
It seems that Fcitx needs a LC_CTYPE matched to local language. Reverting
this commit and applying Sagawa's patch can fix the problem.
I don't know if we can fix the input medthod problem in imm32 or some other
components instead of reverting this commit.

[1] https://source.winehq.org/patches/data/161088
--
Regards,
Jactry Zeng