Packaging Wine for conda-forge (Anaconda)?

Sebastian M. Ernst ernst at pleiszenburg.de
Sat May 4 15:45:12 CDT 2019

Hi all,

has anyone ever tried or considered to package Wine for conda-forge [1],
the community channel of the Anaconda package repository [2]? I have a
Python package, essentially built around Wine [3], which I would like to
publish through conda-forge. I am therefore investigating the
possibility of packaging Wine for this platform first.

I opened a corresponding issue in conda-forge's staged-recipes
repositories [4], looking for people who are interested in helping.

Best regards,
Sebastian

1: https://conda-forge.org/
2: https://anaconda.org/anaconda/repo