[Mingw-w64-public] Wine and mingw-w64 cooperation

Qian Hong fracting at gmail.com
Wed May 22 19:02:55 CDT 2019

How about TeaSDK, CoffeeSDK, or GrapeSDK? :p

Not entirely serious, but also not entirely kidding. Grape sounds like a
good candidate as a common umbrella for Wine and related projects, since
Wine is generated from Grape. Also grape is a simple English word that any
primary school student should know well. Last but not least "GrapeSDK" in
google search shows no conflicts.
I couldn't make up a strong connection between Grape and MinGW-w64 though,
maybe other people can jump in and support?

For TeaSDK and CoffeeSDK, maybe they are less relevant, but it wouldn't
hurt to have competition ideas ^^

BTW, in 2016 I (and many people's help) built a CI environment to support
building both Win32/Linux programs on the same server with uniform usage
and configuration without Windows License. The Win32 support was
implemented using Wine with Cygwin/MSYS2 support, and I decided to call the
CI server TeaCI:
https://docs.tea-ci.org/usage/overview/
(Lack of maintenance, stop working these days, shame on me)