Ubuntu and Multiarch?

Sveinar Søpler cybermax at dexter.no
Wed Nov 6 14:12:17 CST 2019

Short answer: Nope

The link posted from Andre works fine (ie. using lxc), and there are
other methods using things like docker. But "native multilib in Ubuntu"
is still not possible.. if ever.

https://github.com/bobwya/build-multilib-wine is something to look at if
you are not interested in the lxc approach.

https://github.com/Tk-Glitch/PKGBUILDS/issues/69#issuecomment-450480948

The last one is for a more patched/unofficial build of wine.

Good luck :)

Sveinar