gdi32:bitmap failures since 2019-09-09

Francois Gouget fgouget at codeweavers.com
Fri Oct 4 17:33:18 CDT 2019

Since winehq.org was upgraded gdi32:bitmap fails on Windows XP (wxppro)
and Windows 2003 (w2003std):

https://test.winehq.org/data/tests/gdi32:bitmap.html

But I don't see a commit to the gdi32 tests in that range: there is a
commit on august 9 and then on september 16. Yet the gdi32_test.exe was
running the same number of tests before and all were succeeding.

Furthermore, if I compile gdi32_test.exe using source from either sep 09
or aug 27 I still get failures.

https://testbot.winehq.org/JobDetails.pl?Key=57290
https://testbot.winehq.org/JobDetails.pl?Key=57291

Was gdi32:bitmap succeeding due to a compiler bug?
Could any other test be affected?

Some other test units started failing one day earlier, makes no sense:
https://test.winehq.org/data/tests/kernel32:heap.html
https://test.winehq.org/data/tests/mstask:task.html
https://test.winehq.org/data/tests/qmgr:job.html
https://test.winehq.org/data/tests/secur32:schannel.html

Finally, wtbbuild is still running Debian 9.9. Does that mean we could
be missing some failures?

--
Francois Gouget <fgouget at codeweavers.com>