TestBot News

Francois Gouget fgouget at codeweavers.com
Fri Oct 4 19:15:24 CDT 2019

Lots of VM updates:

debian10
- Fixed the CPU type.
- Moved back to vm4.
  On vm3 it was competing for time with the build VM which was delaying
  the start of the tests on the Windows VMs.

w1064
- Moved back to vm3.
- All snapshots now have a metered internet connection so Windows Update
  should not interfere with the tests. That said I think it's mostly
  1809 and maybe 1709 where it could make a difference.
- It still has the dual-screen configuration and now has more locales:
    Hindi (India)
    Portuguese (Brazil)
    Russian (Russia)

w864
- It seemed to no longer be working correctly. Also the qcow2 file had
  grown quite a bit. So I restored from backup.
- It now logs in and starts the TestAgentd automatically which enables
  automatic creation of live snapshots.
- Hopefully it will more reliably crank out WineTest reports.

cw-rx460 and cw-gtx560
- Like w1064, all Windows 10 disk images now have a metered network
  connection.

--
Francois Gouget <fgouget at codeweavers.com>