VKD3D - Status

Henri Verbeet hverbeet at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 07:37:22 CDT 2019

On Fri, 18 Oct 2019 at 12:11, Sveinar Søpler <cybermax at dexter.no> wrote:
> I see submitted patches closing in on 1 month old without any declines or other reasons they are not moving up the chain.

I'm not entirely sure which patches you're referring to. The oldest
ones I still have in my inbox are from October 2. Granted, that's a
while ago, but I don't recognise your characterisation.

> Is the "project" awaiting someone to take over Mr. Kucia's role, and that is the reason things move overly slow?

We just had a conference. And yes, Józef did an incredible amount of
work—certainly not all of it visible on the mailing list—which now has
to be taken care of by others. "People" complaining about it on the
mailing list doesn't make it better.