Testbox failing at apply patches.

Francois Gouget fgouget at codeweavers.com
Fri Sep 13 05:14:36 CDT 2019

On Fri, 13 Sep 2019, Alistair Leslie-Hughes wrote:

> I've just sent a patch to the list and it's failing to apply to the current code
> on the testbox. Which is expected if it was updated after today's commits.
>
> Looking that the tests run on the testbox, the normal daily tests haven't been
> performed for a couple of days.

The TestBot schedules new "Update Wine" jobs when it detects a new
winetest-latest.exe executable:

  https://test.winehq.org/builds/winetest-latest.exe

A wget --mirror shows the date of that file to be this morning 10:06
which is strange given that the commits were done last night. So I
suspect a build issue but I see no commit fixing it. Maybe it was a
problem with the script / box that performs said build.

Alexandre said a long time ago that the TestBot should be more
independent of the WineTest builds. Still on my todo list...

--
Francois Gouget <fgouget at codeweavers.com>