Ubuntu community process for 32-bit compatibility

Jens Reyer jre.winesim at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 17:39:35 CDT 2019

Hi all,

Ubuntu is starting to plan how to support 32-bit till 20.04.
They included the Debian packages wine and wine-development and their
(build)dependencies.  So the worst should be handled for this time.

I suggest to take a look at their list and chime in if something, e.g.
for staging, is missing.

I still wonder what they'll be doing after 20.04.

Greets
jre