d2d1: Which tests to add for cubic bezier path geometries?

Connor McAdams conmanx360 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 18:31:24 CDT 2020

Hi!

Currently I'm trying to write tests for implementing cubic bezier
support, however, I'm not sure which tests need to be added within
the test_path geometry function.

There are tests currently for transformation, and some for reading  back
a surface to compare against. Since my first patch series only
implements bounds checking, bezier-bezier intersection, and bezier-line
intersection, comparing against a surface won't really be applicable.
Transformation is a more generic path geometry thing, I can add that,
but I'm not sure it's necessary.

Currently, I imagine the tests that will be necessary in
test_path_geometry will be simplification and bounds checking. I'm
thinking the bezier-bezier and bezier-line intersection checking would
go into test_bezier_intersect, but I'd like confirmation of that.

If there's any I missed, let me know. Mainly, I want to be sure I'm
writing the correct tests/enough tests, and that they're contained
within the correct test functions.

Thanks,
Connor McAdams