Code freeze

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Tue Dec 8 06:44:49 CST 2020

Folks,

As a reminder, we are now in the code freeze period towards 6.0. This
means that only small bug fixes can be accepted. As far as possible,
please mention the bug that you are fixing in the commit message.

Patches that are deemed too large or too risky will be marked
"deferred"; please resubmit them once 6.0 is out. Patches that don't
change the code, like test fixes or translation updates, can still be
accepted during the freeze.

Based on the experience of the previous years, I expect code freeze to
last approximately 5-6 weeks. I'm going to make a release candidate
every Friday until the final 6.0.

Thank you all for your help!

--
Alexandre Julliard