Building with GCC 10 still broken (-fcommon, dlls/schedsvc/tests)

Gerald Pfeifer gerald at pfeifer.com
Fri Feb 14 15:34:22 CST 2020

On Fri, 14 Feb 2020, Nikolay Sivov wrote:
>>   schrpc_c.o:(.bss+0x0): multiple definition of `rpc_handle'
>>   atsvc_c.o:(.bss+0x0): first defined here
>>   gmake: *** [Makefile:8961: dlls/schedsvc/tests] Error 2
> You can probably try to use different names for variables defined with
> implicit_handle() attribute.

rpc_handle comes from both
include/wine/atsvc.idl included by dlls/schedsvc/tests/atsvc.idl and
include/wine/schrpc.idl included by dlls/schedsvc/tests/schrpc.idl.

I'm not sure what global effects (and API/ABI changes) renaming one of
those occurrences will have and already had a look for an hour.  Better
something for one of the experts?

Gerald