Wine staging 5.3 release
leslie_alistair at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 28 23:13:55 CST 2020
Binary packages for various distributions will be available from:
Summary since last release
* Rebased to current wine 5.3 (836 patches are applied to wine vanilla)
Upstreamed (Either directly from staging or fixed with a similar patch).
* ntdll: Fill NumberOfPhysicalPages field in user shared data area.
* ntdll: Detect more processor features on Intel CPU.
*  Multiple games fail to connect to online services (missing
BCryptSecretAgreement / BCryptDeriveKey implementation)
Where can you help
* Run Steam/Battle.net/GOG/UPlay/Epic
* Test your favorite game.
* Test your favorite applications.
* Improve staging patches and get them accepted upstream.
As always, if you find a bug, please report it via
More information about the wine-devel