Unicode Sorting Weight Tables

Fabian Maurer dark.shadow4 at web.de
Tue Jan 28 14:50:41 CST 2020

Hello Alexandre,

thanks your your reply.

> Sorry about the delay. I believe it would be OK to use that data as
> reference for our implementation. We'd most likely want to use them the
> same way we use the unicode.org data, so we'd need to find a reliable
> download source that can be used in the make_unicode script.

Would the download from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?
id=10921 suffice?
They seem to have a permanent GUID, like https://download.microsoft.com/
download/C/F/7/CF713A5E-9FBC-4FD6-9246-275F65C0E498/
Windows%2010%20Sorting%20Weight%20Table.txt
Though, like all links, they might not last forever.

Another options would be to include the files in git, assuming they don't
change anymore. But I'm unsure whether the license allows that.

What do you say?

Regards,
Fabian Maurer