Wine staging 5.12 release
leslie_alistair at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 3 21:10:41 CDT 2020
Binary packages for various distributions will be available from:
Summary since last release
* Rebased to current wine 5.12 (665 patches are applied to wine vanilla)
NOTE: Currently the esync patchset has been disabled until it can be
Upstreamed (Either directly from staging or fixed with a similar patch).
* directmanipulation: Support DCompManipulationCompositor interface
* directmanipulation: Supprot IDirectManipulationFrameInfoProvider
interface in IDirectManipulationCompositor.
* directmanipulation: Implement IDirectManipulationCompositor
* directmanipulation: Implement IDirectManipulationManager2 CreateViewport
* directmanipulation: Implement IDirectManipulationViewport2
* directmanipulation: Support IDirectManipulationContent in
* directmanipulation: Fake success from IDirectManipulationViewport2
* directmanipulation: Fake success in some functions
* dxva2: Implement semi-stub for Direct3DDeviceManager9 interface.
* ntdll: Stub NtQueryInformationThread(ThreadHideFromDebugger).
* server: Assign random name when no name was passed to create_winstation.
* server: Introduce a helper function to update the thread_input key state.
* server: Implement locking and synchronization of keystate buffer.
* ntdll: Do not allow to deallocate thread stack for current thread.
* include: Add xact3.idl
* include: Add XACTNOTIFICATIONTYPE_* values
* include: Add XACTENGINE_* error codes
* include: Add XACT defines
*  winevulkan: Avoid returning 0 for swapchain maxImageCount.
Where can you help
* Run Steam/Battle.net/GOG/UPlay/Epic
* Test your favorite game.
* Test your favorite applications.
* Improve staging patches and get them accepted upstream.
As always, if you find a bug, please report it via
More information about the wine-devel