Wine staging 5.13 release
leslie_alistair at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 18 18:39:41 CDT 2020
Binary packages for various distributions will be available from:
Summary since last release
* Rebased to current wine 5.13 (669 patches are applied to wine vanilla)
NOTE: Currently the esync patchset has been disabled until it can be
Upstreamed (Either directly from staging or fixed with a similar patch).
* include: Correct a spelling error in the definition of
* winebuild: Use multipass label system to generate fake dlls.
* winebuild: Add stub functions in fake dlls.
* winebuild: Add syscall thunks in fake dlls.
* winebuild: Fix size of relocation information in fake dlls.
* winebuild: Try to make sure RVA matches between fake and builtin DLLs.
* libs/wine: Use same file alignment for fake and builtin DLLs.
* kernel32: Set error code when attempting to delete file symlinks as
* ntdll: Set correct thread creation time for SystemProcessInformation
* ntdll: Set process start time.
* kernel32/tests: Add basic tests for fake dlls.
* krnl386.exe16: Do not abuse WOW32Reserved field for 16-bit stack address.
* winebuild: Generate syscall thunks for ntdll exports.
* tools/winebuild: Add syscall thunks for 64 bit.
* ntdll: Don't translate Unix virtual disks to FILE_DEVICE_VIRTUAL_DISK.
* ntdll: Don't call LdrQueryProcessModuleInformation in
* ntdll: Return ntdll.dll as the first entry for SystemModuleInformation.
* ntdll: Stop search on mmap() error in try_map_free_area().
* ntdll: Use MAP_FIXED_NOREPLACE flag in try_map_free_area() if available.
* ntdll: Always align stack pointer in __wine_syscall_dispatcher on x64.
* winebuild-pe_syscall_thunks patchset
*  Implement QueryDisplayConfig
Where can you help
* Run Steam/Battle.net/GOG/UPlay/Epic
* Test your favorite game.
* Test your favorite applications.
* Improve staging patches and get them accepted upstream.
As always, if you find a bug, please report it via
More information about the wine-devel