compiling wine (wow64) with opengl 1.3

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Mon Jun 15 06:08:53 CDT 2020

On Fri, 12 Jun 2020, Alois Schlögl wrote:
[...]
> Configuration complains about the following issues:
>
>     configure: MinGW compiler not found, cross-compiling PE files won't
>     be supported.
>     configure: libhal 64-bit development files not found, no legacy
>     dynamic device support.
>     configure: libusb-1.0 64-bit development files not found (or too
>     old), USB devices won't be supported.
>     configure: OSS sound system found but too old (OSSv4 needed), OSS
>     won't be supported.

I don't know if it's going to help you but on Debian 10 wt-install-dev
can help you get all of these (except libhal which is totally
obsolete), and even works around Debian's multiarch support bugs.

https://github.com/fgouget/wt-daily/blob/master/wt-install-dev

Since you're going to run Wine too I'd recommend running the following
as root:

  wt-install-dev --wine --tests

Or if you want to see exactly what it will do:

  wt-install-dev --wine --tests --packages
  # then you get to tell apt whether to proceed or abort

  # and then to work around missing .so symlinks
  wt-install-dev --wine --tests --workarounds --dry-run
  # and without --dry-run if that looked ok
  wt-install-dev --wine --tests --workarounds

                 There are 10 types of people in the world...