Wine staging 5.11 release
leslie_alistair at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 19 22:20:43 CDT 2020
Binary packages for various distributions will be available from:
Summary since last release
* Rebased to current wine 5.11 (702 patches are applied to wine vanilla)
NOTE: Currently the esync patchset has been disabled until ntdll
seperation upstream is complete.
Upstreamed (Either directly from staging or fixed with a similar patch).
* ntdll: Add stub for NtContinue.
* ntdll: Use NtContinue to continue execution after exceptions.
* directmanipulation: New dll
* uuid: Add directmanipulation.h
* ntdll: Implement retrieving DOS attributes in
NtQuery[Full]AttributesFile and NtQueryDirectoryFile.
* directmanipulation: Create
* directmanipulation: Implement IDirectManipulationManager2
* directmanipulation/tests: Initial tests.
Where can you help
* Run Steam/Battle.net/GOG/UPlay/Epic
* Test your favorite game.
* Test your favorite applications.
* Improve staging patches and get them accepted upstream.
As always, if you find a bug, please report it via
More information about the wine-devel