WineHQ.org issues

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Wed Jun 24 09:20:16 CDT 2020

I am aware of the new issues since we moved to a new IP address. I'm
working to resolve them as quickly as possible.

 * Reverse DNS, we didn't get reverse setup prior to the move. Big derp
there. Sorry. I've contacted the ISP and hopefully should get that setup
today, assuming they respond to me.

 * 4.4.81.124 listed in zen.spamhaus.org. Seems that all of 4.4.0.0 is
listed in the Spamhas PBL. I've contacted them so our IP is removed. If
anyone else has contacts over there and wants to help speed this up, I'd
appreciate it.

Between these issues, we may see more bounces and rejections from our
mailing lists. That said, you may not even get this email if your smtp
host blocks based on the above. So I could just be talking to /dev/null

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Other than this, the site is running fine on the new infrastructure.

-N