Wine staging 5.5 release
leslie_alistair at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 28 17:15:03 CDT 2020
Binary packages for various distributions will be available from:
Summary since last release
* Rebased to current wine 5.5 (853 patches are applied to wine vanilla)
Upstreamed (Either directly from staging or fixed with a similar patch).
* wined3d: Multiple games need WINED3D_TEXF_ANISOTROPIC filter mode.
* wineqtdecoder: Fix compilation.
* d3d11/tests: Add basic dual source blend test.
* wined3d: Implement dual source blending.
* server: When combining root and name, make sure there is only one slash.
*  Winemenubuilder should respect existing defaults for filetype
*  winmm: Use _lopen to avoid the 128 character path limit.
Where can you help
* Run Steam/Battle.net/GOG/UPlay/Epic
* Test your favorite game.
* Test your favorite applications.
* Improve staging patches and get them accepted upstream.
As always, if you find a bug, please report it via
More information about the wine-devel