Wine staging 5.9 release
leslie_alistair at hotmail.com
Sat May 23 02:47:30 CDT 2020
Binary packages for various distributions will be available from:
Summary since last release
* Rebased to current wine 5.9 (820 patches are applied to wine vanilla)
Upstreamed (Either directly from staging or fixed with a similar patch).
* ntdll/tests: Test user_shared_data timestamp updates.
* server: Add USD support with timestamp updates.
* ntdll: Implement RtlIpv6StringToAddress(Ex)[AW].
* include: Add RtlIpv6StringToAddress(Ex)[AW].
* iphlpapi: Implement ParseNetworkString for IPv6 addresses and services
* ntdll: Add semi-stub for RtlIpv6AddressToString(Ex)A
* ntdll: Implement RtlIpv6AddressToString(Ex)W
* server: All fields up to CheckSum are mandatory regardless of
* ntdll: If PE image size is larger than the backed file size then treat
file as removable.
* kernel32: On process entry store PEB address in %ebx.
* kernel32/tests: Add a PE test image that resembles format of some of
*  ntdll: NtQuerySystemInformation support
Where can you help
* Run Steam/Battle.net/GOG/UPlay/Epic
* Test your favorite game.
* Test your favorite applications.
* Improve staging patches and get them accepted upstream.
As always, if you find a bug, please report it via
More information about the wine-devel