winegstreamer: Avoid Fedora and openSUSE?

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Sat May 30 18:33:42 CDT 2020

I'll use this thread to mention one last strange thing I noticed in the
openSUSE packages: the case of unixODBC.

There's three packages:
  unixODBC-devel
  unixODBC
  unixODBC-32bit

So one may think that it's missing the -devel-32bit package.
But not at all!

unixODBC-devel only contains the headers. The .so symlinks are in the
unixODBC and unixODBC-32bit packages. So as a result there is no need
for a -devel-32bit package.

Very non standard but it works (so no bug report).

     You can have my guns when you pry them from my kids cold, dead hands.