Wine staging 5.19 release
leslie_alistair at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 9 18:24:15 CDT 2020
Binary packages for various distributions will be available from:
Summary since last release
* Rebased to current wine 5.19 (662 patches are applied to wine vanilla)
NOTE: Currently the esync patchset has been disabled until it can be
Upstreamed (Either directly from staging or fixed with a similar patch).
* d3dx9_36: No need to fail if we don't support vertices reordering in
* winegstreamer: Add a GstPad wrapping the media source's bytestream.
* winegstreamer: Implement IMFMediaStream::GetStreamDescriptor.
* gdi32: Perform lazy initialization of fonts to improve startup
* ws2_32: Fix handling of empty string in WS_getaddrinfo.
*  windows.networking.connectivity: New DLL
Where can you help
* Run Steam/Battle.net/GOG/UPlay/Epic
* Test your favorite game.
* Test your favorite applications.
* Improve staging patches and get them accepted upstream.
As always, if you find a bug, please report it via
More information about the wine-devel