Wine staging 5.17 release
leslie_alistair at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 11 23:56:28 CDT 2020
Binary packages for various distributions will be available from:
Summary since last release
* Rebased to current wine 5.17 (649 patches are applied to wine vanilla)
NOTE: Currently the esync patchset has been disabled until it can be
Upstreamed (Either directly from staging or fixed with a similar patch).
* winegstreamer: Implement stub bytestream handler and source.
* winegstreamer: Implement IMFMediaSource::Shutdown.
* ntdll: Return buffer filled with random values from
* advapi: Trigger write watches before passing userdata pointer to read
*  windows.media.speech: New DLL
*  msxml3: Implement FreeThreadedXMLHTTP60.
Where can you help
* Run Steam/Battle.net/GOG/UPlay/Epic
* Test your favorite game.
* Test your favorite applications.
* Improve staging patches and get them accepted upstream.
As always, if you find a bug, please report it via
More information about the wine-devel