Wine-Staging release 6.6
z.figura12 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 11:33:34 CDT 2021
The Wine-Staging development release 6.6 is now available.
Summary since last release:
* Rebased to upstream Wine 6.6. 674 patches are applied to upstream
Patches removed from Wine-Staging since the last release:
* ntdll: NtQuerySystemInformation support SystemCodeIntegrityInformation
* ntdll: Report SegDs to be identical to SegSs on x86_64.
* winex11.drv/mouse: Use root-relative coordinates for events, if possible
Patches otherwise updated:
* server-Key_State has been replaced with modified patches by Rémi Bernon.
* user32-rawinput-mouse, user32-rawinput-mouse-experimental, and
user32-rawinput-hid have been replaced with new versions from Rémi
Bernon. Note that user32-rawinput-mouse now applies on top of
user32-rawinput-hid, rather than the reverse.
Binary packages for various distributions will be available from:
As always, if you find a bug, please report it via https://bugs.winehq.org.
More information about the wine-devel