PE Conversion

Ulrich Czekalla uczekalla at codeweavers.com
Wed Aug 18 09:52:04 CDT 2021

Hi All,

As most of you are aware, a significant on-going task has been PE
conversion of builtin dlls. There is lots of activity going on in this
area and I want to give the broader community visibility into
CodeWeavers' efforts to help get this done. We're planning to do a push
to complete most of this work in time for Wine 7.0. I also wanted to
make sure there was no duplication of effort.

Below is a table listing the outstanding dlls along with names next to
the dlls that I know are actively being converted. This is mostly a
thread to coordinate the effort and hopefully draw some discussion
around design/implementation issues that still needs to be resolved in
order to convert some of the dlls.

avicap32
capi2032
ctapi32