PE Conversion

Esme Povirk (she/they) esme at codeweavers.com
Fri Aug 20 22:00:34 CDT 2021

For windowscodecs we could use win32 builds (PE or static) for the
dependencies. The interface was designed to make it easy to switch to
this, we just need to resolve the question of how we're managing those
dependencies.

I don't know if there are any other dlls that need callbacks from a
unix library that can't be built for win32.