test.winehq.org ntoskrnl.exe:ntoskrnl cleanup

Francois Gouget fgouget at codeweavers.com
Mon Aug 30 11:46:34 CDT 2021

On Sun, 29 Aug 2021, Francois Gouget wrote:
[...]
> I also hacked the script that runs the tests on the debiant2 VM to do
> the same but due to a missing space typo it instead only ran
> ntoskrnl.exe:ntoskrnl. I would have expected the corresponding report to
> be rejected but it was not so now test.winehq.org shows 726 failures for
> these and 480 tests with recent failures. So I need to figure out why
> these reports were not rejected.

With some path adjustments the following commands should clean things
up:

grep -L activeds:activeds data/8e2df64cf897*/linux_*/report | \
while read f; do d=`dirname $f`; \
  rm -rf "$d"; \
  test -d "${d}_1" && mv "${d}_1" "$d"; \
done

gather --update data/8e2df64cf897*
build-index
build-patterns

* "grep -L" selects all the report files that don't contain the
  activeds:activeds results which Wine should always run.

* And the mv ensures that the results that are currently tagged as
  reruns take the place of the broken reports.

* I tested the commands here and they cleaned up my test.winehq.org
  mirror. To be safe one could insert echo before the rm and mv commands
  to make sure they do the right thing.

--
Francois Gouget <fgouget at codeweavers.com>