WoW breakage

Francois Gouget fgouget at codeweavers.com
Mon Feb 22 23:43:41 CST 2021

On Mon, 22 Feb 2021, Marvin wrote:

> Hi,
>
> While running your changed tests, I think I found new failures.
> Being a bot and all I'm not very good at pattern recognition, so I might be
> wrong, but could you please double-check?
>
> Full results can be found at:
> https://testbot.winehq.org/JobDetails.pl?Key=85981

So yes, this patch breaks creating the wineprefix in the
windows-on-windows case. Per the TestBot log:

+ time /home/winetest/tools/testbot/var/../var/wine-wow32/wine reg.exe ADD HKCU\Software\Wine\WineDbg /v ShowCrashDialog /t REG_DWORD /d 0
wine: created the configuration directory '/home/winetest/tools/testbot/var/../var/wineprefix-wow32'
0024:err:environ:run_wineboot failed to start wineboot c00000e5
[...]
Error: Mount manager not running, most likely your WINEPREFIX wasn't created correctly.

A bisect points to the a8856381ed9a commit which confirms this.

I tweaked the debiant2 configuration so patches sent to the mailing list
are not tested in the wow32/wow64 configurations until this is resolved.

--
Francois Gouget <fgouget at codeweavers.com>