Why did hid:device start timing out on May 24th?

Francois Gouget fgouget at codeweavers.com
Thu Jul 1 15:38:56 CDT 2021

On Sun, 20 Jun 2021, Zebediah Figura (she/her) wrote:
[...]
> My guess is it's bug 51277. I have a fix attached here.

I had trouble reproducing the failure since it's random and really only
happens in the TestBot VMs (and there was a bug in the script to
reproduce it too).

But now it's all sorted out the patch does seem to fix the issue:
* Without the patch I could reproduce the hang after 5, 14 and 10 runs.
* With the patch I got 75 successful runs in a row.
* And after reverting the patch I again had hangs after 3, 1 and 10
  runs.

--
Francois Gouget <fgouget at codeweavers.com>